The Law Offices Of Scott A. Miller
Do You Believe You Were Not Properly Compensated For Overtime Hours?
Are You Concerned About A Possible Labor Code Violation?
We’re Dedicated to Protecting the Rights of Employees throughout California
Helping You Find A Solution
Your legal matters are important to us. The Law Offices of Scott A. Miller can help you achieve the best possible outcome for your situation. We pride ourselves on being able to support employees with a diverse number of problems.
CONTACT AN EMPLOYMENT LAW ATTORNEY
Employment law can be complicated. However, if you feel that your employer owes you wages, then we want to hear from you. It’s that simple. To learn more about wage and hour class actions, and the other legal services we provide, call 855-924-3489. You may also contact us online to schedule an appointment.
Representing Employees For Unpaid Wages And Class Action Litigation
At The Law Offices of Scott A. Miller, APC, our lawyers believe that when you work hard for your employer, then you should receive a day’s pay, including your base wage and overtime. In other words, a day’s work for a day’s pay! It’s that simple. You probably have heard the same words at some time in your life. Now, you have come to the right website if you are not receiving what you are owed. We can only promise that if we take your case and you don’t give up, you will receive aggressive legal counsel who cares and who understands what is going on.
Do I Have A Case?
If any of the following questions apply to your working situation, then you may have a strong case for seeking financial recovery
- Does Your Employer Alter, Change or Modify YourClock-In and Clock-Out Entries on the Time Clock or Written Time-Card?
- Are you told to work off-the-clock?
- Are you aware that you may not be receiving proper overtime pay if your employer does not use an electric time clock?
- Do you receive commission pay, and work over eight hours per day or over 40 hours per week?
- Do you receive a combination of hourly wages and a commission, but also work overtime?
- Do you have automatic deductions taken from your paycheck that you did not give written consent to?
- Did you have to purchase specific shoes or other safety equipment?
- If you work for commission and work overtime, do you get overtime pay for the commission, just as you would on an hourly wage?
- Does your employer provide you with a completely DUTY FREE REST BREAK during your work shift?
- Do you have to buy your own tools?
- Do you have to use your own vehicle for your job without being compensated for mileage?
- Do you work a four day, 10 hour a day workweek?
- Do you have to purchase your own uniform?
- Does your employer pay you in cash, or part in cash and part in check?
- Does your employer require you to buy their products, such as clothing, shoes, hats, etc.?
- Are you required to do certain job-related duties before you clock in?
- Are you required to do certain job-related duties after you clock out?
- Does your paycheck stub indicate your regular hours worked, your hourly wage, the overtime wage, the number of overtime hours, commission, bonus and all deductions?
- Do you have to use your own cellphone for work without receiving reimbursement?
- Does your meal break begin by the 5th hour? If you work 10 or more hours, do you receive a second meal break?
- If you have an employer that employs over 50 employees that have the same issues as you, would you be interested in helping all of the employees through a class action lawsuit?
- Are you concerned about other possible labor code violations that you want to discuss?
- If you work eight hours a day, do you get two 10 minute rest breaks where you are fully relieved of your job duties?
- Were you classified as a independent contractor?
*Free Paycheck Stub Evaluation*
The Law Offices Of Scott A Miller wants to help you by determining whether you are receiving properly calculated wages. This is especially important if you are an hourly paid worker, works over 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week, receives commission and bonus pay, eligible for sick pay, have unknown deductions from your pay, use your own vehicle or tools for employer-related business, or anything else you are not absolutely sure is proper, we will review it. Gather as many paycheck stubs that you have and call our office at 800-417-2008 and we will provide you with a time, fax number or email address to forward your paycheck stubs to us.
How Can We Help You?
AREAS WE SERVE
Serving All of California
We represent clients in Bakersfield, El Centro, Fresno, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Oakland, Redding, Sacramento, Salinas, San Bernardino, Oakland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Rosa, Stockton, Van Nuys and throughout California.